- Schmucker Collection
- Lutheran Organizations
- Artifacts & Textiles
- AV Recordings
In addition to this index, several Finding Aids have been created for specific collections within the archives.
To view our listing of each collection, please click the links below for more information.
- Belonged to Austin Augustus Kelly (1870–1956), Lutheran clergyman in Pennsylvania and Virginia
Muslim Prayer Ritual
- Dates 17th century, In the Central Asian Turkic language (Persian dialect)
Rev. Leopold Caban Pectoral Cross, 1933
Wooden Building Replicas Collection | Container List
Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia Presidential Cross
Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia Ornament Collection
Various ornaments depicting buildings on LTSP campus accompanied with short histories.
- Entrance Marker
- Gowen Mansion (renamed Gowen Building, Hagan Hall in 1947 and Hagan Center in 1976)
- The Refectory (2 pieces)
- Geiger was Samuel Simon Schmucker's wife
- Contains her maiden name sewn on the top with a squirrel. There is a border of leaves and vines with a poem stitched in red. It measures 16 x 18 inches.
Rev. Carl C. Rasmussen Sr. Quilt
- Contains over 900 names of pastors and laypeople
United Lutheran Seminary Memorabilia Clothing
- "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Sweatshirt with Charles Porterfield Krauth and Samuel Simon Schmucker
- Luther Bowl 2017 T-Shirt (Size medium and large)