Finding aids and guides are located below, and can be viewed or downloaded as PDF documents.
Please note that finding aids are continaully updated as they are completed.
- Aberly, John Presidential Papers and India Diaries
- Alleman, Henry Snyder Collection, 1918-1990
- Anderson, Floyd E. Papers
- Apel, Mary Elizabeth Letters
- Arey Family Papers
- Bendle, Philip
- Bittle, David Frederick (Temporarily on Loan to Roanoke College Archives as of March 2017)
- Ceder, Efraim Collection
- Cooper-White, Michael
- Daugherty, Silas Davis Diaries
- Dunkelberger Sr., Harold A. Family Papers
- Foelsch, Charles Berend
- Hedahl, Susan K.
- Helldorfer Jr., Louis K.
- Herman Jr., Stewart W. (Boxes 1-23)
- Herman Jr. Stewart W. (Boxes 24-25)
- Herman Jr., Stewart W. (Boxes 26-43)
- Henkel, Paul
- Houser Jr., John Raymond
- Koons, Robert W. Sermons
- Lewars, Elsie Singmaster Collection
- Liebgott, Charles Edgar Sermons
- Morris, John Gottlieb Papers
- Officer, Morris Diaries
- Paulssen, Betha Collection
- Sadler, Wesley Literacy Papers
- Sadler, Welsey Missionary Collection
- Sanford, Annie
- Schmitthenner, Samuel William
- Senft, Kenneth C.
- Shaner, Braden E. Collection
- Singmaster, John A. Papers
- Spangler, Jacob Monroe Collection
- Stamm, Raymond Thomas Papers
- Steck, Augustus R. Sermons
- Wentz, Abdel Ross Lectures, Speeches, & Sermons
- Wentz, Abdel Ross Boxes 54 and 55 (Donated by Frederick Wentz)
- Wentz, Frederick K. Collection
- Winston, Mildred E. Collection
General Synod & Predecessor Bodies
- Papers Pertaining to Preparation for Merger of the General Synod, General Council, and United Synod of the South to Form the United Lutheran Church in America (ULCA)
- Board of Publication/Lutheran Publication Society of The General Synod Documents: Constitution, By-Laws, History (1855-1915), Reports, (1861-1918, incomplete), Parish Education Materials, and Miscellany
- Breklum Seminary and the General Synod
- General Synod Board of Education and Board of Foreign Missions Papers
- General Synod Board of Home Missions
- General Synod Board of Home Missions and Church Extension
- General Synod Parent Education Society Loan I.O.U.’s and Society Records
- Papers in Uriel Graves Case (Consult archivist for more information.)
- Woman’s Home & Foreign Missionary Society of the General Synod Booklets & Historical Sketches
- General Synod and Formation of the ULCA
- Rev. Schnure Correspondence (Guntur Missions related)
United Lutheran Church in America (ULCA)
- Board of Education
- Board of Foreign Missions Agendas, 1940-1942
- Board of Foreign Missions: Council of Secretaries Records, 1927-1950
- Board of Foreign Missions Executive Meeting Minutes, 1938-1939, 1941, 1953-1958
- Board of Foreign Missions Minutes, 1924‑1932, 1937‑1961
- Council of the India Mission Minutes, 1939-1954
- Women’s Missionary Society
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
Board of DirectorsEdward Sites Collection
This collection contains the portraits of various pastors, students, alumni, missionaries, and individuals. It is arranged alphabetically by last name.
This collection contains oversized portraits of various pastors, students, alumni, missionaries, and individuals. It is arranged alphabetically by last name.
This collection is arranged into 4 boxes. Box one is exclusive to Pennsylvania and is arranged in alphabetical order by city name. Boxes 2 and 3 are American states other than Pennsylvania arranged in alphabetical order by state name, then city name. Box 4 contains countries in alphabetical order by county name, then city name.